We all know that black period of Britney Spears! Yeah, that messy lifestyle she had, made her look awful. She gained tons of pounds! But we all should leave the past behind, and focus on the present: because, now, she looks incredible!
The secret of losing weight? Well, she said in an interview that you need motivation, and, it seems that she had plenty of it, because she is skinny again!
But we a little research, we could find her personal trainer, and he revealed her workout plan. And I want to share it with you, those ladies who want to get rid of back fat for good!
Blast off that upper body fat with the following exercises, which will tone your arms, remove that yucky bra bulge, and will shape your shoulders perfectly! As a bonus it will improve your posture!
1. Reverse Fly
Image Credits: Eunicakes
Start of with your feet below your shoulders, you do not want your legs close together for balance purposes. Make sure you keep your back straight, you should not be arching your back at all during this move. Hold a dumbbell in each hang and bend forward at your hips.
2. Standing Twist
Image Credits: Standing Twist
– Stand with feet hip-width apart, slight bend at the knee, pelvis slightly tucked under and abs pulled in toward spine.
– Hold your arms in a circle directly out in front of your chest, as if you are holding an imaginary beach ball. –
– Take a deep breath in and as you exhale, twist your imaginary ball to the left 3 times moving far, farther, farthest. DO NOT MOVE FROM THE HIPS DOWN. The rotation should come right at your ribcage.
– Return to center, inhale, then twist the “ball” to the right far, farther, farthest, returning to center to inhale. Repeat twisting 3 times in each direction for 10 total repetitions.
3. Alternating Superman
Image Credits: Alternating Superman
– Lie flat on your stomach on the floor or other hard surface.
– Extend your arms straight down along your body.
– Slowly raise your trunk and legs from the floor as far as you can, making your body into a bow.
– Try to hold the position for a slow count of 10.
– Return gradually to the original position.
– Do 10 repetitions of this back exercise to begin.
4. Renegade Row
Image Credits: Renegade Row
You want to start renegade rows in a high plank position, with your hands gripping the handles of your dumbbells. Your body should be a straight line from the crown of your head to your heels.
– Make sure your wrists are directly under and in line with your shoulders, and that your shoulder blades are tucked down alongside your spine. You don’t want to crunch your shoulders. Your arms should be completely straight.
– If you’re just starting, you may want to come to a half-plank on your knees, at least until you get used to the rowing movement and can do it with good form.
– Raise and lower your arm in a slow, controlled movement. Once you’ve rowed up, don’t simply drop the weight to the ground. Resist gravity and control the movement on the way down.
5. Seal Jacks
Image Credits: Seal Jacks
– Stand with your feet wide, arms out to your sides parallel with the ground.
– Quickly jump upward, bringing your arms together in front of you and bring both feet together. Jump back to the starting position to complete this move.
6. Bent-Over Dumbbell Rows with Twist
Image Credits: Bent-Over Dumbbell Rows with Twist
– Start in a shallow squat, holding the weight in your right hand.
– Pull your elbow back, squeezing your right shoulder blade toward your spine while you twist to the right. Do for 30 seconds, then switch sides.
Image Credits: People