Every woman wants to have nice and firm breasts, but, sadly, not everyone is able to maintain their breasts in perfect shape. Especially after pregnancy or after breastfeeding! Is clearly that pregnancy affects pretty bad our bodies.
Also, breast sagging is the natural process of aging, but other factors can influence that, such as weight loss.
The good news is that you can make your breasts look perky again starting with surgical procedures to multiple exercises that you can do at home.
The following 10 exercises are a collection that can make your breasts look amazing!
1. Chest Squeeze
Image Credits: Chest Squeeze
– Sit on a chair/floor and ensure your back is straight.
– Pick up the medicine ball and hold it to your chest level.
– Squeeze the ball and ensure that you can feel the pressure on your chest.
– Gently extend your hands to the front while you press the ball at the same time.
– Make sure your hands are fully straight to the front.
– Slowly bring back the hands to the chest region while still pressing the ball.
– You can perform 10 reps of the workout to make up 1 set.
– It is recommended you do 2 sets daily to see a quick result.
Image Credits: Push-Ups
– Lay on the floor and make sure your back is facing upwards.
– Place your palms on the surface of the floor at a 90-degree angle to your shoulder.
– Slowly raise your body with your arms.
– Make sure your arms do the lifting by exerting pressure on them.
– Lift yourself until you can feel the strain then pause for about 1-2 seconds.
– Then gently lower your body to the starting position with your chest almost touching the ground.
– Repeat movement until you feel exhausted.
3. Bench Press
Image Credits: Bench Press
– Lie in the middle of your back on a stability ball /on the floor .
– Ensure there is enough room for your shoulder blades to move.
– Bend your knees at a 90-degree angle.
– Hold the dumbbells with your hands near your armpits and ensure your knuckles are facing forward.
– Push the weights up away from your chest until you have your arms straight above you.
– Slowly lower back to starting position and follow the movement.
– Repeat until you get exhausted.
4. Triceps Dips
Image Credits: Triceps Dips
– Get a bench or chair and sit on it.
– Place your hands by your sides and stretch out your legs.
– Keep your hands facing forward and use them to lift yourself off the bench.
– Then bend your elbows and lower yourself slowly to the floor.
– Repeat movement until you feel exhausted.
5. Push-Ups with Medicine Ball
Image Credits: Push-Ups with Medicine Ball
– Assume a push-up position with your left hand on the medicine ball.
– Then bring your other hand on the medicine ball gently and slowly.
– Work your legs and bring your belly button in.
– Bend your elbows at the same time as you go down.
– Put pressure on both your hands to bring you up back to the starting position.
– You can complete 10 reps, which is one set.
– Increase the set as you get used to the exercise.
6. Chest Pass
Image Credits: Chest Pass
– Lie down on your back on the floor.
– Ensure your back is straight against the floor.
– Grab a medicine ball with both your hands and place it on your chest.
– Engage your abs and throw the ball up.
– Catch the ball back with your arms stretched out.
– Bring the ball back to your chest and repeat the movement.
– You can repeat 3 sets of 10 reps each.
7. Rear Lateral Raise
Image Credits: Rear Lateral Raise
– Stand upright and keep your feet close.
– Hold the dumbbells in each of your hands and stretch them forward.
– Bend your knees and move your hips backward. Continue moving your hips back until your torso is at a parallel to the floor.
– Then raise your arms and stretch them out towards your sides.
– Pause for a brief second and come back to the starting position.
8. Elbow squeezes
Image Credits: Elbow squeezes
– Stand with your back slightly bent forward.
– Hold a dumbbell in each of your hand.
– Bring your elbows up until they form a 90-degree angle.
– Then bring the elbows closer to one another.
– Be careful as you move them and ensure you do not drop the weights.
– Squeeze the weights for some seconds and then open your arms wide again.
– Return to the starting position and repeat movement 15 times.
Image Credits: Swimming
Yes, you heard that right. Swimming is one the great exercises to lift sagging breasts. It burns a lot of calories and adds more beauty and shape to your chest. You should get into a pool and start swimming.
Image Credits: Yoga
This might surprise you, but yoga is one of the best exercises to lift sagging breasts. There are some yoga routines like the triangle pose, standing forward pose, cobra pose and a host of others that are effective in lifting your breast and giving them a nice shape. You should embrace yoga if you want to lift your sagging breast.
Image Credits: Searchhomeremedy